Purina® Show Rabbit Feed
Features & Benefits
100% complete daily nutrition
Purina® Show Rabbit Feed requires no additional supplements, is formulated without preservatives and is great for rabbits of all ages.
Healthy muscles and organs
With protein building blocks for strength and development.
Vitamin A for reproduction and bright eyes; calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and excellent milk production.
Formulated without corn
For owners who prefer a rabbit diet without corn.
For any rabbit
Give young bunnies a good start and help older rabbits maintain the right body weight when fed according to directions.
First ingredient: Alfalfa
Balance your rabbit’s complete diet with protein, calcium and a sweet alfalfa scent.
Immune system health
Nutrients from high-quality plant proteins give rabbits vitality.
GI tract support
A variety of fiber sources and prebiotics to support digestive health.
Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
- Mature and elderly rabbits may benefit from supplements low in calcium.
- Growing, gestating, and lactating rabbits may benefit from supplements high in calcium and protein.
- Rabbits maintained in breeding colonies with high breeding rates may benefit from supplements high in energy.
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Young rabbits will begin to consume feed when they come out of the nest box at approximately three weeks of age.
- If weight control is necessary, limit feed this product at the rate of 0.5 ounces per pound of body weight per day.
- Feed requirements of rabbits will vary depending on their body weight, environmental temperatures, type of housing, and stage of production (maintenance, gestation, lactation, growth).
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices followed.
We Also Recommend
Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food