Chapin 1003 48-Ounce Farm and Field Hand Sprayer
Chapin's 1003, multi-functional farm and field sprayer, is designed for the agricultural professional and home gardener. Ideal for a variety of applications, and fits easily on a small shelf or in a storage closet without compromising space.
- 48-ounce poly bottle
- Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- Adjustable nozzle for fine mist to coarse stream with a simple twist
- In-tank anti-clog filter for continuous spraying
- Ergonomic handle to reduce hand and wrist fatigue
- Weed & Feed
|Tank Mouth Opening||1.5-inches|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||0.751|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||5 x 7.25 x 12|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||4.75 x 7 x 11.75|
|Item Weight In Pounds||0.75|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||none|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.