MannaPro Lexol® Leather Cleaner
Lexol® Leather Cleaner: The Safe Way To Clean And Protect Your Leather
Clean like a pro with Lexol® Leather Cleaner. Strong for tough jobs, but gentle enough for fine leather. Our formula is pH-balanced to match the pH of leather so that it safely cleans and doesn't cause harm or deterioration to leather like traditional Saddle Soap can. It's ideal for smooth leather tack including saddles, bridles, harnesses, and riding boots. The high foaming action lifts and suspends dirt and oils so they can easily be wiped away, yet it leaves no scum or tacky residue. Protect your leather and prolong its life with only the best-Lexol.
- Lexol Cleaner is pH balanced for safe cleaning so it won't harm your leather like Saddle Soap can.
- Leaves no surface scum or residue.
- For best results, use with Lexol Conditioner or Neatsfoot.
- Available as a liquid and a wipe for convenient cleaning.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Always test Lexol Leather Cleaner on a small, hidden area before each use. CAUTION: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SUEDE OR EXTREMELY SOFT LEATHER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Apply Lexol Cleaner to a wet cloth or sponge applicator.
- Apply to one section at a time. Work up foam to lift dirt out of leather.
- Use clean, damp cloth or sponge to wipe away dirt. Follow with Lexol Conditioner or Neatsfoot for best results.
We Also Recommend
Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food