Merrick Grain Free Real Venison and Chickpeas Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food
Merrick Grain-Free Real Venison & Chickpeas Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers. This natural, grain-free recipe is ideal for all life stages and all breeds of dogs with a focus on nutrient rich ingredients to support overall health. Merrick Grain-Free Real Venison & Chickpeas Dry Dog Food is comprised of 70% meat to help build and maintain lean, healthy muscle tissue with high quality protein. Additional Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat as well as glucosamine for joint health. The remaining 30% in Merrick Grain-Free Real Venison & Chickpeas Dry Dog Food is fresh produce offering vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Chickpeas offer easy to digest carbohydrates that provide sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
Why We Love It
- Grain and potato free
- Made with fresh, locally sourced venison and produce
- Made in the USA
Merrick isn't your typical pet food company, and Merrick doesn't just make pet food. Merrick makes the best food ever for the best pet ever. Yours. The five star promise from Merrick is what's guaranteed to each and every dog and cat, along with their owners. Local growers, real whole foods, their own kitchen, balanced nutrition, and health you can see. Merrick creates real, wholesome recipes using USDA-inspected deboned meat and fresh produce for industry leading levels of protein, glucosamine and chondroitin. All of Merrick's foods are handcrafted in Hereford, Texas from USA farmers they know and trust. With no additives, sweeteners, colors or preservatives, real whole foods including high quality meats and fresh caught fish are the core of every Merrick dog and cat food. Merrick has been cooking their own foods in their own Texas kitchen for over 25 years. They stand behind their products with a 100% guarantee, promising that your dog or cat will be happier and healthier. You are what you eat, so why not feed your best friend the very best?
IngredientsDeboned Venison, Turkey Meal, Lamb Meal, Pork Meal, Chickpeas, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Peas, Tapioca, Pea Protein, Deboned Pork, Salmon Oil (source of Omega-3 fatty acids), Apples, Blueberries, Organic Alfalfa, Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein||36.0% min|
|Crude Fat||16.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.5% max|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||3.0% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.3% min|
|Glucosamine||1,200 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||1,200 mg/kg min|
We Also Recommend
Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food